NetWire Inc. warrants all RouterBOARD series equipment for the term of twelve (12) months from the shipping date to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service, except in case of damage caused by mechanical, electrical or other accidental or intended damages caused by improper use or due to wind, rain, fire or other acts of nature.
Follow the instructions below to save time, efforts, avoid costs, and improve the speed of the RMA process.
1. Apply ONLY if you purchased your equipment directly from NetWire Inc.
2. NetWire Inc. offer repairs for products that are not covered by warranty. Exceptions can be made for: CCR1016-12G, CCR1016-12G-BU, CCR1036-12G-4S, RB1100, RB1100AH, RB1100AHx2, RB1200, RB600, RB600A and RB800 .
3. Out-of-warranty devices and devices not covered by warranty sent to NetWire Inc. will be returned to the sender at sender's cost. If the customer has not organized return of such rejected devices within 12 months from the day of arrival, NetWire Inc. has the right to discard them.
4. Give us your Invoice number, if you purchased MikroTik RouterOS online, or information about preinstalled system you purchased from us. (Support is only for paying customers)
5. Give brief problem description, including information about your network setup.
6. When the problem appears execute the /system sup-output command to create support output file. Get the supout.rif file from your router using ftp BINARY mode and attach it to your e-mail message with the support request.
All Other Returns: Only unused or unopened items may be returned within 7 days of order receipt. A minimum 15% restocking fee will apply unless determined to be a shipment error on our part.
MikroTik warranty returns are handled by Netwire Inc., Netwire Inc. will perform hardware repairs or provide a replacement only in the event of hardware failure within the warranty period. Troubleshoot procedures must be performed by the customer prior to returning the product to Netwire Inc. to confirm that the product is being returned for warranty hardware repair. If a device is returned to Netwire Inc. for warranty repair, and we find the hardware not defective, there will be a $50 technical support fee per device. The fee will be charged back to the customer before the item is returned. Additionally, the customer will be responsible for return freight. NO EXCEPTIONS.
All returns to Netwire Inc. are handled as exchanges or store credit toward a future purchase. All returns must have a valid RMA number. To request an RMA number, log into your account and select RMA from the option menu at the left of your screen. Identify the order and the product you wish to RMA and follow instructions on the screen. Once your RMA request is received, our RMA team will review your request and respond within 2 business days or sooner. All products returned for an exchange or store credit must be returned within 30 days of invoice date. Defective products received by customer as DOA must be reported within 7 days. Shipping errors, such as incorrect quantities or incorrect product received must be reported within 7 days. Products purchased from our Clearance Sale, Overstock, Open Box or Special Order (SPO), or non-stocked items, or custom-assembled products, cannot be returned or exchanged. Order shipments, which arrived damaged, must have a completed “Damage Parcel Report” with UPS, USPS, or DHL. All products being returned must be shipped pre-paid. Returns sent C.O.D. will not be accepted and returned back to shipper at customer’s expense. If the repair is under warranty, Netwire Inc. will return the product to the customer, within Canada-Post, using Standard Service at no charge. Expedited shipping methods, international shipping costs, Custom fees and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. For non-warranty returns, the customer is responsible for all related shipping costs.All products being returned for store credit must be in the original box with all accessories, warranty cards and instructional sheets, and in new, unused condition with the factory seal intact. We do not accept returns for products that have been opened or have missing parts, manuals, warranty cards, or damaged when returned (unless it’s DOA). A 25% restocking fee will apply. To ensure that the product remains in returnable condition, do not use the product box as the shipping box. You must repackage in another box with appropriate packing materials. Products arriving in a product box will be returned to shipper at customer’s expense. Customer is responsible for properly packaging the products returned. Contents of the package not matching the information on the RMA form will be cause for return of ALL equipment.
All MikroTik RouterBOARD returns must be "net-installed" by customer prior to being returned to Netwire Inc. A $50 technical support fee will be assessed to any MikroTik RMAs that are repaired with the "net-install" process. Most issues can be resolved with the reinstallation process.
Instructions for the net-install process can be found http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Netinstall
If you have questions regarding your RMA, please contact customer service at +1 (416) 477-2482.